Shivas solves corrosion problems in the
following fields of applications :
- Chemical : Chlor Alkali
- Chemical : Chlorine dioxide/Sodium Chlorate
- Electro-metallurgical : zinc, magnesium, electroplating
- Food & drug
- Pulp & Paper
It custom manufactures vessels and piping systems for various applications,
from full vacuum service to 150 psig design pressure and from ambient to 350°F
design temperatures. Its products are mainly used in Acids, Alkali, Water,
Oxidizer, Halogen, Hydrocarbons and Solvent environments.
Small Diameter Piping
Large Diameter Piping
- Shivas has developed a unique embedding technology specifically
adapted to small diameter (1 to 12 Ø) Dual Laminate
- Its technology assures consistent bonding properties that meet or
exceeds the industry standards throughout the clients piping
- Liner materials are available in PVC, CPVC, PP, PE, PVDF, ECTFE and
- The large diameter (above 12 Ø) piping system product
line is available with C-veil, Nexus veil, ECTFE-veil, PVC, CPVC, PP,
PE, PVDF, ECTFE, ETFE, MFA, FEP & PFA liner materials. It offers
consult services to find out the limit design conditions applicable.
- Pipe fabrication processes such as contact molding and filament
winding are used during the FRP portion of the fabrication. Thermoset
resins used as part of the laminate are of polyester and vinylester
grade. Thermoplastic welding is performed as per DVS 2207, section 3
Hot gas rod welding standard and DVS 2207, section 1, 2, 11, 15
Heat plate butt welding.
Shivas manufacture ducting systems for bulk fume
extraction applications. We also supply extraction fans, all supporting
steelwork and electrical systems. Ductwork can be supplied in Polypropylene,
PVC or GRP coated PVC for extra UV protection in exterior applications. Fume
extraction hoods can also be GRP coated for extra impact strength.