All components are made from corrosion-resistant
Thermoplastic material. Scrubbing the exhaust air prevents the release of
aggressive and harmful vapors into the environment. Vapors and gases are
absorbed in the scrubbing liquid and returned to the circuit. The most
important basis for calculations are the determination of the exhaust air
volume and the dependence of the pre-treatment plant. All the calculations
are performed by program modules developed by Shivas.
Effective scrubbing and guaranteed compliance with emission limits can only
be achieved through an individually designed fume extraction plant optimized
on the particular application. Shivas Fume Extraction plants can be used not
only in encapsulated pre-treatment plants but also for lateral suction
channels on pickling tanks. Performance of Shivas Fume Extraction Plants is
as per emission regulations.
Known as Acid Proof Fume Extraction Plant, Plastic Tanks Acid Plant, Plastic
Plant for Galvanising, etc. Shivas supplies Maximum Achievable Control
Technology (MACT) in compliance to emission regulatory agency requirements.
- It is increasingly recognized that for increased productivity and
environment protecyion is important and vital role is played in
- Turn-key execution of system for extraction of corrosive fumes and
- Ensure hygienic working atmosphere
- Committed to a cleaner environment
- High separation efficiencies of 1 micron particulate and gaseous
emissions are achievable.
- Customized process equipment for metal finishing industries.